10th June 2016, 03:12 PM
Sohel sutar

Am I eligible to move to the second year of the course if I have 4 backlogs in civil engineering diploma course?

Am I eligible to move to the second year of the course if I have 4 backlogs in civil engineering diploma course? Who can provide me the answer on this? What is the criteria followed to complete the course successfully in diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 13 years which I had in diploma course to complete?
  2. How to move to IT field after completion of diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Am I eligible to study MS in Australia or Germany if having 8 backlogs in B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  4. Am I eligible to do Engineering after completion of diploma with 2 backlogs?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering being a BCA graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Courses that I can do in 1 year period while having 2 backlogs in last year Civil Year Diploma?
  7. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  8. Am I eligible to join in AMIE or engineering with few back logs in diploma?
  9. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  10. Am I eligible to join BPO after completion of diploma course with backlogs?
  11. Is it possible for me to move to 3rd year diploma after having 4 backlogs in 2nd year mechanical?
  12. Is it necessary to complete higher secondary schooling after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for campus recruitment if I got 5 previous backlogs while in 1 year of Computer Engineering?
  14. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  15. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad while having 8 backlogs in B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible to study B.Des after completion of Diploma Civil?
  17. Can I be eligible to study IPS after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Am i eligible for CPWD? I am a civil engineering diploma student
10th June 2016, 06:03 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to move to the second year of the course if I have 4 backlogs in civil engineering diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel sutar View Post
Am I eligible to move to the second year of the course if I have 4 backlogs in civil engineering diploma course? Who can provide me the answer on this? What is the criteria followed to complete the course successfully in diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to move to the 2nd year of the course if you have 4 backlogs in Diploma in Civil Engineering course. The maximum papers allowed in 5.
This is system is applicable in some states only. In states like Tamilnadu you can keep as many papers and run through the course.
So concentrate and finish the arrear papers in the 3rd semester itself. Then you cannot concentrate on the other subjects in the current semesters. Attend tuition classes and special coaching classes to clear the papers. Do not have the practice of keeping arrears at any point of time. This will create unnecessary questions at the time of interview.
10th June 2016, 08:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to move to the second year of the course if I have 4 backlogs in civil engineering diploma course?

Yes, you are eligible to study second year of Diploma course if you have 4 backlogs in your Civil Engineering Diploma course. For each and every subject in Diploma course, there will be some credits and in total there are some credits that you need to secure in order to promote to next year. So, if you have minimum number of credits as per your board/university specified, you are eligible to pursue second year of Diploma course and you need to clear your backlogs before completion of your Diploma course.
11th June 2016, 09:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma course even if you have backlog pending in the first year provided you will have to clear your papers in the nest year. So, I suggest yo try not to get backlog papers as it will not be good for you and will only create havoc in the coming year as you will have to appear for both year examination in the same time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?