16th August 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to study IPS after doing diploma in civil engineering?

i am doing diploma in civil Engineering after 12 th pass .it is my last year . so can i eligible for studing IPS .haw can i do ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  2. Can I join IPS on the basis of diploma marks?
  3. Is it possible to give the IPS entrance test after clearing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Can I be eligible to give the IPS exam after completing B.Tech 3rd year from Civil Engineering?
  5. Will I be eligible to study degree course in NERIST(AP) after doing Civil Engineering diploma course in ICE?
  6. Am I eligible to join Navy after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for IPS having done Diploma in computer engineering and 12th from education board?
  8. How can I join diploma in civil engineering? I am doing diploma in civil engineering
  9. Am I eligible to give IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Distance Learning from KSOU?
  10. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  12. Am I eligible for Government Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. For which courses can I apply after completing 12th with Biology
  14. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for IAS after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  16. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  17. Am i eligible for CPWD? I am a civil engineering diploma student
  18. How to study in Australia after completing civi engineering diploma 3 years?
21st August 2014, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to study IPS after doing diploma in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing diploma in civil Engineering after 12 th pass .it is my last year . so can i eligible for studing IPS .haw can i do ?
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for the IPS exam after completing the diploma course. Only the candidate who qualified in graduation course are eligible to apply for IPS exam.

Indian Police Service (IPS).

To become an IPS officer, the applicant must appear in the Civil Service exam which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every year.

IPS Eligibility Criteria: -
  • The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the IPS exam is a graduation course in any discipline from a recognized board.
  • Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.
  • The Applicant age should be in between 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will be given to the reserved category students.
  • Applicant must be physically as well as medically fit.

So, as per your educational qualification you are not eligible for IPS entrance examination. You need to complete a graduation course to be eligible for IPS exam.

For further clarification please check Official website:- www.upsc.gov.in/
21st July 2015, 07:26 PM
001 kamal

Default Re: Can I be eligible to study IPS after doing diploma in civil engineering?

If you want to apply IPS exam then you are not eligible to after passing diploma in civil engineering.

The minimum the minimum Education qualification is Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University for apply IPS exam.

To become an IPS officer,first you have completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

And appear in the Civil Service exam which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every year.

Clear the Civil Service exam :-

Preliminary entrance exam

Main entrance exam

Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?