7th August 2020, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 12th equivalent certificate for a Diploma ECE student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 3rd semester of Diploma in ECE at Bangalore. I want to have a 12th equivalent certificate after Diploma. What is the procedure on doing it? Kindly tell me the procedure to get a equivalent certificate after Diploma?

10th August 2020, 05:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 12th equivalent certificate for a Diploma ECE student?

For getting 12th certificate you have to pass class 12th from a recognised Board of Education. There is no other way of getting it. As you are a diploma holder which is in fact more than class 12th which will allow you to get admission in a BTech course through lateral entry.
You can try NIOS, if you are interested in getting the 12th certificate. It is open schooling which will allow you to appear exam without attending classes.
11th August 2020, 12:10 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Procedure to get 12th equivalent certificate for a Diploma ECE student?

Yes, the Diploma in Engineering and 12th standard are equivalent. Both these courses can be pursued after completion of 10th standard.

The duration of Diploma course is 3 years and that of 11th and 12th standard is 2 years. But, in general the Diploma course has higher value when compared with 12th standard. Diploma is a separate branch of study in respect of technical education. A person can take admission in a Diploma course after completion of Xth standard examiniation. The duration of Diploma courses is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?