22nd August 2020, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue PG Diploma in Anaesthesiology being a BSc(Anaesthesia Technology) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a BSc student of Anaesthesia Technology. I have heard about the PG Diploma course in Anaesthesiology. I would like to know the eligibility criteria for me to join this PG Diploma course.

24th August 2020, 05:16 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue PG Diploma in Anaesthesiology being a BSc(Anaesthesia Technology) student?

Yes, You are eligible for PG diploma in Anaesthesiology being a BSc Anaesthesia Technology student.

It requires graduation from a recognized college or its equivalent exam to be eligible for this program . Admission to PGD in Anaesthesia is depending upon the premise of candidate's performance in a relevant entrance exam, and ensuing round of counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?