22nd August 2020, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Mumbai? Procedure to secure admission for an ITI student?

Dear friends, I am doing ITI course. I want to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Which are the institutes offering this Diploma course in Mumbai? And what is the procedure for me to secure an admission?

24th August 2020, 05:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Mumbai? Procedure to secure admission for an ITI student?

List of institutes offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Mumbai and Procedure to secure admission for an ITI student:-

List of colleges offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Mumbai:-

Angel Polytechnic:-
Sector 9 – A, Vasi, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai Maharashtra
Phone: 022141611000

Excel College of Higher Education:-
153, 2nd Floor, Raghuleela Mall Opposite Vashi Station, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022401 37932

Government Polytechnic - Mumbai:-
49, Kherwadi, A.Y. Jung Marg. Bandra - East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 9029001925

K J Somaiya Polytechnic:-
Vidyanagar, Vidya Vihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 02221027408

Kohinoor Technical Institute:-
Kohinoor Educational Complex, Kohinoor City, kirol Road, Opposite LBS Marg, Kurla Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 0226653500

Admission process:-

After completing ITI you will have to appear in lateral entry test ( LEET ) to take direct admission in diploma.

On the basis of your rank in a LEET you will get seat in a Polytechnic College.

Normally, diploma is of 3 years, but you will get admission in diploma second year, So your diploma will be of two years only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?