1st March 2020, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Polytechnic Diploma course being an 11th Commerce student?

Hello Sir, I am a student of 11th standard and I am studying Commerce stream. I want to take Polytechnic Diploma course admission. I would like to know if I am eligible to join and study this Polytechnic Diploma course. Kindly tell me immediately.

11th March 2020, 09:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Polytechnic Diploma course being an 11th Commerce student?

You can check the Eligibility criteria for Polytechnic Diploma courses here-

Admission is done on the basis of 10th standard in polytechnic diploma courses hence you are eligible.

Entrance Test - Polytechnic Admission Test.
11th March 2020, 10:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Polytechnic Diploma course being an 11th Commerce student?

Educational Qualification for Polytechnic Admission-

- Aspirants should have minimum educational qualification of 10th from a recognised board.

Manipur Polytechnic application form will be available from 21st june, 2020.

For more information you can visit this website-
https://gopoly.nic.in
12th March 2020, 07:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely, you are eligible for get admission in polytechnic diploma courses after completion of 12th with commerce stream because minimum qualification required to get admission in polytechnic diploma is on the basis of 10th standard.
You can go with your interest. You can either go for diploma in engineering, civil engineering, automobile engineering etc.
13th March 2020, 04:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates can get admission in diploma course after 10th or std 12th.

Admission is of the basis of entrance test or marks in qualifying examination.

So, you are eligible to get admission on std 10th qualification, admission after 12th is only for candidates passed 12th in science stream ( PCM ).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?