23rd April 2020, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to secure lateral BTech admission with an academic gap being a Diploma Instrumentation Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Diploma course in Instrumentation Engineering. I have scored 89% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 75% in Diploma course. However, I have a gap after my 12th of 1 year. Now, I am planning to do lateral BTech course. Kindly tell me if I am eligible to get lateral entry.

29th April 2020, 02:12 AM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Am I eligible to secure lateral BTech admission with an academic gap being a Diploma Instrumentation Engineer?

As you have completed your Diploma course, you are eligible for joining a lateral B Tech Course. Make sure that, you try in reputed college for B Tech course so as to get good academic exposure and better Job opportunities.
30th April 2020, 06:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to secure lateral BTech admission with an academic gap being a Diploma Instrumentation Engineer?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry.

The eligiblility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed diploma course from a recognised institution.

Gap year is not a limitation to get admission in the course through lateral entry.

Entrance examination is conducted for the admission in the course by different institutions.
1st May 2020, 07:47 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---On the basis of Diploma,you get Lateral entry in B.tech course.

--on 12th basis it's not possible to get Lateral entry with 1 year gap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?