23rd September 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through E-CET to Diploma Engineer?

Sir,
Which are the colleges providing Aeronautical Engineering under E-CET after the completion of Diploma in Engineering course?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?
  2. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Course in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  6. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. List of colleges offering diploma in Aeronautical engineering in AP?
  8. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Can we take admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? List of colleges offering the course?
  10. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  11. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course?
  12. List of top colleges in AP offering Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do Aeronautics
  13. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  14. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  15. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  16. List of top 10 colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of engineering colleges which provide aeronautical engineering in India?
  18. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautical engineering?
2nd June 2017, 05:32 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through E-CET to Diploma Engineer?

Eligibility for ECET:
>For admission to B.Tech/B.E, a candidate should have complete Diploma in Engineering and Technology from a recognized board.
>A candidate must have at least 45% marks in Diploma in Engineering.

Below I have listed names of some colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering through ECET:
>Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology
Address: Ocean Park Rd, Kokapet Village, Gandipet Mandal, Rangareddy District,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500075
Phone: 040 2419 3276
>Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
Address: Jawaharlal Nehru Outer Ring Road, Dundigal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500043
Phone: 097036 18753
>Deccan College of Engineering and Technology
Address: Darussalam Road, Nampally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
Phone: 040 2480 2634
>MLR Institute of Technology
Address: Near Gandimysamma Police Station Road, Dundigal, Quthbullapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500055
Phone: 096522 26061
>Mahaveer Institute of Science & Technology
Sruvey No.-117 to 122,Bandlaguda Khalsa,P.O.-Keshavagir Hyderabad-500005
>Vardhaman College of Engineering
Address: Shamshabad, Kacharam, Hyderabad, Telangana 500018
Phone: 084132 53227
2nd May 2020, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through E-CET to Diploma Engineer?

how to go aerounatical engineering after diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?