28th April 2020, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Police Constable recruitment for a Diploma Engineer?

Sir, I am a Diploma Engineer and I want to apply for the Police Constable recruitment. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for this recruitment based on my qualification? Please let me know immediately.

30th April 2020, 02:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Police Constable recruitment for a Diploma Engineer?

Eligibility to apply for the Police Constable recruitment for a Diploma Engineer:-

> Educational qualification:-
candidate must be 10th pass with Engineering diploma course for 3 years duration in computer science and / or electronic and telecommunication and/or information technology from a recognised board.

> Age limit:-
20 to 25 years and Age relaxation is given to reserved categories.
30th April 2020, 05:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Police Constable recruitment for a Diploma Engineer?

The academic qualification varies from state to state. You can check correct requirements from your State Police examination conducting body. In some states, minimum academic qualification required is 12th whereas somewhere it is bachelor's degree.

In some state minimum age is 18 years, somewhere it is 20 years. Diploma is considered as equivalent to 12th, you can apply for your State Police Constable job if minimum requirement is 12th passed.
30th April 2020, 06:43 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Eligibility to apply for the Police Constable recruitment for a Diploma Engineer?

Eligibility to apply for the Police Constable recruitment for a Diploma Engineer:

Candidates seeking to apply for Police Constable Recruitment should be 12th/10th class passed. The age of the candidates should be between 19 to 30 years. Educational Qualification: Civil Constable – PUC, 12TH STD ( 12TH Std-CBSE, 12TH Std-ICSE, 12TH Std-SSE) or EQUIVALENT

Diploma Engineer holder candidates are eligible for police constable post, if he completed 12th Std. Student must possess 12th standard/ equivalent from a recognized board/ institution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?