4th March 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Sir
I have just passed out in Diploma in Civil Engineering
which I did after 10th. Now I want to do
Bachelor in Hotel Management.
So, can I eligible for study?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  3. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  4. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  5. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  6. What is the scope in future for commerce students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  8. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  9. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  10. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management if completed 10th standard?
  12. How to make way for Masters degree after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  14. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  15. How can I get admission in Bachelor's degree if completed Hotel Management Diploma course?
  16. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  17. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  18. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
6th March 2015, 10:12 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Having done a Diploma course is not a barrier or a matter of concern in order to do Hotel Management course.

If you want to pursue Hotel management course after the completion of your Diploma degree, you should however keep in mind some aspects of it.

Below I have mentioned the Eligibility criteria to pursue Hotel Management course, if you fulfil the below mentioned criteria then surely you are eligible for Hotel Management course:

> Candidate must have passed +2 level of examination from a reputed Institute

> English should be one of the main subject in +2 level

> Candidate's age(General & OBC) should not exceed more than 22 years at the time of applying for the course

> Age relaxation of 3 years is provided in case of SC/ST candidates

Some top Entrance Examinations for Hotel Management course:

> IIHM Entrance Exam

> Under Graduate Aptitude Test

> Bharati Vidyapeeth University HM Test

> Federations of Hotels and Restaurents Association of India(FHRAI)

> NCHMCT JEE, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?