9th March 2018, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Civil Engineering Diploma course being a Electrical ITI employee? List of colleges in UAE?

I have completed my ITI Electrical. I'm working in UAE. I want to study Civil Diploma. So, which are the colleges in UAE takes admission to this course? And I would like to know that I am eligible for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI employee? List of colleges in Qatar?
  2. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being a Electrical ITI employee? List of colleges in Dubai?
  3. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for ITI Civil Draughtsman? List of colleges?
  4. How can I do Diploma in Electrical being employee in UAE?
  5. Can I study distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering being a Railway employee on ITI basis?
  6. Details of colleges in UAE for part time diploma
  7. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
  8. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  9. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  10. List of universities in UAE to study MS Electrical Engineering -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  12. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  13. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in regular mode for ITI Draughtsman Civil student?
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  17. Can I study Regular Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI holder?
  18. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
15th April 2018, 04:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Civil Engineering Diploma course being a Electrical ITI employee? List of colleges in UAE?

No, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a ITI Electrican. You are eligible to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering course after completion of your two years ITI course. You can also study Diploma in Civil Engineering course on basis of your 10th standard. You have to appear in Polytechnic entrance examination conducted by your respective state technical board of education for getting admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?