1st March 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Diploma in Electrical being employee in UAE?

I'am working in the UAE. We have already 1 year electrical certificate from govt. Of Bihar, and ssc passed from U.P. and I want to do 3 year electrical diploma. Kindly advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  2. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  3. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode? I have completed ITT in Electrical Trade and now working as a government employee in Rajasthan Bijli board
  4. How can I do electrical diploma by correspondence?
  5. How to do part time diploma in Punjab and Haryana? I am a center government employee
  6. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode in AICTE approved university or from college in Rajasthan?
  7. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  8. CMJ degree for UAE employment? Required attestations for proceeding UAE?
  9. Which universities I can do BE having completed Diploma in Civil and working as UAE?
  10. Is there any distance education for Polytechnic electrical diploma with AICTE approval
  11. How to work in KSA and UAE after completing diploma in Mech engineering
  12. What type of questions appear in ICSI exams?
  13. How to prepare for MDS exam? I have completed BDS part II exam
  14. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  15. BspUp degree or diploma is it eligible to get UAE or Gulf attestation? -- [New]
  16. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a seat in NIT? Which are the good IIT colleges in Hyderabad?
  18. Is there any university in UAE offering a part time course to upgrade the to Bachelor in Civil Engineering after Diploma Civil?
3rd March 2014, 06:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I do Diploma in Electrical being employee in UAE?

As you are currently doing job in UAE you may go for the Part Time courses.Generally there are many colleges offering various courses such as Part time courses,Full time courses,Online coaching and more.Generally if you go for the Full time courses,then it would be helpful to you for your tremendous career.So as you have got already experience in your field,it would be any way helpful to your for your good career.

VCAMPUS GLOBAL gives and offers the course which you need.Other than this you may go for your studies in Heriot-watt university.In Dubai,you can find the university in the following location Dubai International Academics city,Dubai,UAE.Dubai campus brings very good quality education for the aspiring candidates.So it would be one of the best universities you may go for further studies.

I would recommend you to go for the Full time courses rather than Part time courses.Because under part time courses you can not cover and the full concepts in your degree.So if you go for the Full time courses then this courses would be helpful to your even for doing further Graduate as well as Post Graduate courses.So soon after completing the Diploma you may also find good number of opportunities.You may then go for the other PG courses such as M.Sc or Post Graduate diploma and more.You may apply for the various jobs such as Document controllers Electrician/Instrumentation,Eletrical Technicain at Sumaco manpower,Electrical Designers at Asia power overseas employment services,Supervisor,Senior Instrument Technician and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?