6th April 2020, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma Physiotherapy course after completing BCom(H)?

Hi friends, I want to do Physiotherapy course. Currently, I am studying BCom(H). So, after completing my Graduation, I will be able to study Diploma course of Physiotherapy? Please let me know immediately.

11th April 2020, 12:01 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma Physiotherapy course after completing BCom(H)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to do Physiotherapy course. Currently, I am studying BCom(H). So, after completing my Graduation, I will be able to study Diploma course of Physiotherapy? Please let me know immediately.
No, commerce stream students are not eligible for Diploma Physiotherapy course. You must get the 12th PCB qualification from a registered board of education. Admission is based on the results of the entrance exam and the seats are allocated by counselling.
14th April 2020, 12:04 AM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma Physiotherapy course after completing BCom(H)?

----As you study your 1eth standard with commerce stream then it's not possible to done diploma in physiotherapy as they need PCB as a main subject in 12th standard.

---PCB is a main subject to get admission in the course of Diploma in physiotherapy with minimum of 50% Mark's.

--- 45%Mark's for reserved category candidate only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?