6th April 2020, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BPharm 2nd year admission on Diploma Pharmacy basis?

Respected Sir/Madam, if I do Diploma in Pharmacy course, then after completing this Diploma course, I will get admission in 2nd year of BPharm course? I am planning to do Diploma course if I am unable to secure admission in BPharm after my 12th. Please let me know about this asap.

11th April 2020, 12:28 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BPharm 2nd year admission on Diploma Pharmacy basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, if I do Diploma in Pharmacy course, then after completing this Diploma course, I will get admission in 2nd year of BPharm course? I am planning to do Diploma course if I am unable to secure admission in BPharm after my 12th. Please let me know about this asap.
Diploma in Pharmacy qualified candidate are eligible to be admitted to the B.Pharm Programme. Successful applicants can apply for admission straight to the second academic year of B Pharm after completed the 2-year D Pharm course.
13th April 2020, 11:59 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get BPharm 2nd year admission on Diploma Pharmacy basis?

---Yes,you are fully eligible to get directly admission in 2nd year of B.pharmacy even after completion of D.pharmacy .

--But I suggest you to focused on your 12th standard Mark's because its decide your further process.

--After counseling process ,your Mark's of 12th standard play a major role.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?