8th December 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBBS course on Diploma Physiotherapy basis?

Respected Sir, I am doing Diploma course of Physiotherapy. I want to do MBBS course after completing my Diploma course. So, I just want to know am I eligible or not to study this MBBS course on my Diploma basis?

13th December 2019, 05:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBBS course on Diploma Physiotherapy basis?

It does not matter that you are pursuing diploma in physiotherapy, because the eligibility criteria for MBBS is that you should have more than 50% in your 12th with PCB for applying for MBBS entrance and if you qualify in that entrance then only you are eligible for the next stage of MBBS.
Your age should be more than 17 years. These are the criteria that you have to fulfill in order to opt for MBBS.
13th December 2019, 08:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in MBBS course on the diploma qualification.

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery. It is five year course. To get admission in the course, candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET examination.

The eligibility to appear in NEET is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in MBBS course on the present qualification.
13th December 2019, 09:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course. The admission in this course is based on rank secured in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Candidates who have done 12th from a recognized board with PCB subjects and minimum of 50% marks can apply for NEET exam.

Diploma in Physiotherapy candidates can not apply for NEET exam for admission in MBBS course. You must do 12th with science stream and PCB subjects to become eligible for NEET exam.
14th December 2019, 09:44 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in the MBBS course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in the course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission on the diploma qualification.
24th December 2019, 12:45 PM
Sreerag. K

You are not eligible to get admission in MBBS course on the diploma qualification.

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery. It is five year course. To get admission in the course, candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET examination.

The eligibility to appear in NEET is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in MBBS course on the present qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?