12th January 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Physiotherapy after completing Intermediate with Arts stream? How can I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate with Arts stream and now I want to pursue Diploma in Physiotherapy so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Physiotherapy after completing Intermediate with Arts stream? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  2. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue BFA course after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for TGT exam if passed intermediate with only Arts subject?
  5. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?
  8. Which Degree courses are available that I can pursue after completing Intermediate with Science stream?
  9. Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?
  10. Which course can I pursue after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy other than MPT?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET exam after completing my Intermediate with MEC? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  13. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing GNM ARTS?
  15. Can i study BCA after taking Arts in my Intermediate?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course if I had Computer Application in HS (Arts)?
  17. Is Diploma degree equivalent to Intermediate?
  18. Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
15th October 2017, 05:21 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Physiotherapy after completing Intermediate with Arts stream? How can I apply for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate with Arts stream and now I want to pursue Diploma in Physiotherapy so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Physiotherapy after completing Intermediate with Arts stream? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for diploma in physiotherapy course. Here below are details regarding diploma in physiotherapy course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in physiotherapy is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognised board.

>> Duration of diploma in physiotherapy course is 3 years.

>> After having diploma in physiotherapy you can apply for job in employment areas like Health institutes, Rehabilitation centres, Defence medical organizations, Pharma industry etc.

Institute where you can apply for Diploma in Physiotherapy Course:-

1) Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh

2) Assam Down Town University, Guwahati

3) Om Sai Para Medical College, Ambala

4) Rajiv Gandhi Para Medical Training College, Chennai

5) Goutham Collgege, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?