24th October 2022, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Approximate cost of obtaining a CPL? Is Pilot course a degree or Diploma? What happens to a pilot when he reaches his 40th year?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of class 12. I aspire to become a commercial pilot. I have a few doubts regarding this career. They are:
1.Approximate cost of obtaining a CPL.
2.Placement-Comfortable or Little Difficult?
3.Is Pilot course a degree or Diploma?
4.What happens to a pilot when he reaches his 40th year? Is he dismissed? What are the career choices after this dismissal?
Thanking you for your kind help.
Your help will never be forgotten..
B.Aadhithyan

19th May 2023, 03:19 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Approximate cost of obtaining a CPL? Is Pilot course a degree or Diploma? What happens to a pilot when he reaches his 40th year?

Dear B.Aadhithyan,Congratulations on your decision to become a commercial pilot! It is a challenging but rewarding career.
  • The approximate cost of obtaining a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) in India is between ₹20 lakhs and ₹50 lakhs. This includes the cost of ground school, flight training, and the required exams.
  • Placement for commercial pilots in India is generally comfortable. There is a high demand for pilots, and most graduates are able to find employment with airlines or other aviation companies.
  • A pilot course can be either a degree or diploma program. There are many different flight schools in India that offer pilot training programs. It is important to do your research and choose a school that is accredited and has a good reputation.
  • There is no age limit for commercial pilots. However, some airlines may have a mandatory retirement age of 65. If a pilot reaches this age and is no longer able to fly for an airline, they may still be able
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?