16th January 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Information about CPL? How to become a Pilot?

sir, i want to complete CPL and become a pilot. You please give me detail about how can i get admission in a better institute and in a less fee. And now i an at cls 11 i will complete my 12 at the month of march 2014.

26th May 2013, 09:44 PM
aklk224

Post Re: Information about CPL? How to become a Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i want to complete CPL and become a pilot. You please give me detail about how can i get admission in a better institute and in a less fee. And now i an at cls 11 i will complete my 12 at the month of march 2014.
Dear Friend,
GATI is the Government Aviation Training Institute conducting exam for joining in the CPL (Commercial Pilot license ) course

On successful completion of the CPL, the pilot can then apply for employment with commercial airlines(domestic or international), charter companies, corporate.

The eligibility and educational qualifications are
Educational Qualification:10+2 with Physics and Maths from recognized school. Non Science students can apply to National Institute of Open School www.nos.org to meet the requirements.

Medical:Class II Medical (Indian) compulsory .You should be medically fit as per the standards laid down by DGCA

Course Detail:
Course Type:Full time
Duration:15-18 months

Selection Procedure:
Should pass the aptitude test conducted by the Institute

http://www.flywithgati.com/index.php

Go through the website and apply

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?