9th February 2012, 08:27 AM
Amal...

How to become a Pilot after obtaining an engineering degree? Will Aeronautical Engineering help me in future?

hi friends,
i want to become a pilot after obtaining an engineering degree. Will aeronautical engineering help me in my future. Which are the other degree that would help me later in my career...??? Pls reply...

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  3. Which course has a better future between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  4. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  6. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to become a Pilot after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I become a pilot by completing aeronautical engineering?
  9. What is the future of Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Procedure to join the Pilot Course after doing B.E in Aeronautical?
  11. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  13. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  14. How to do masters in Aeronautical engineering?
  15. Career scope after completion of Aeronautical Engineering with 65% of marks?
  16. Better to go for Pilot training aftre B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering or after 12th class? Average cost of training in India and abroad? -- [New]
  17. Future of Biotech engineering degree obtained from deemed university? Will I be able to do other master courses in India?
  18. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
30th December 2012, 07:45 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after obtaining an engineering degree? Will Aeronautical Engineering help me in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amal... View Post
hi friends,
i want to become a pilot after obtaining an engineering degree. Will aeronautical engineering help me in my future. Which are the other degree that would help me later in my career...??? Pls reply...
hello friend,

to become pilot, join in flying schools. the duration for this course is 1 year. but the fees will be expensive. normal fees in India ranges from 11 lakhs to 16 lakhs.

the minimum amount is 10 lakhs in orient flying school in pondicherry.

all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?