9th April 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Is Archaeology Diploma course available to study for B.A.(History) final year student?

Hello,
I want to join Archaeology.
I am in the last year of my B.A.
in History and in this year I will
complete with no supply.
I would like to know that is there
Diploma course in Archaeology which I
can do possibly after my Graduation?

2nd May 2015, 12:08 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is Archaeology Diploma course available to study for B.A.(History) final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to join Archaeology.
I am in the last year of my B.A.
in History and in this year I will
complete with no supply.
I would like to know that is there
Diploma course in Archaeology which I
can do possibly after my Graduation?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Archaeology after completing BA in History. But, it is not a good option for you after completing BA History. Being a Bachelor student, you can apply for Master degree in Archaeology. There are so many colleges which offer MA Archaeology. You can get a good job after completing MA Archaeology. So, please think and apply for MA in Archaeology instead of Diploma in Archaeology.

The minimum eligibility for applying MA Archaeology is Graduation in relevant specialization from a reputed university. Students from other discipline like social work, social science, humanities, sociology or other related subjects and commerce or management etc. are eligible. Students appearing for the final year examination can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?