30th August 2011, 01:14 AM
Rohit Jayant

What are the job opportunities after diploma?

hello mam/sir,
i m a student of mechanical final year of diploma and want to ask these two questions:-
1. is there any job opportunity for a diploma final year student if yes then pls let me know that when these jobs notifications are out or published and what are there criterias for the selections...
2. what about if i want to pursue a graduation degree(mechanical) in b tech and from where it can be achieved that is pls name those universities which helps diploma holders to go for graduation degree as i stays in delhi.
thanking you

28th September 2012, 06:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after diploma?

As you are in the final year of diploma, you can apply for jobs in BHEL, DRDO, etc. SAIL also recruits final year diploma holders to trainee positions. B.Tech degree after diploma will definitely improve your career prospects. The course can be pursued via lateral entry. DTU, LPU, etc are some of the reputed Universities offering the scheme in Delhi.
21st June 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after diploma?

what are the job opportunities for diploma in mechanical engineering holders, which gives a salary above 12000 Rs/-?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?