2nd June 2015, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Available diploma courses in English literature?

I am a student of B com compt. 2nd year, My drive to study English as a subject and not merely a language has brought me here. I wanted to know if there are Diploma course in English Literature and if there are, where will I be able to find them ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best courses to do after completion of BA having interest in English Literature?
  2. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  3. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  4. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  5. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  6. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  7. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  8. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  9. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  10. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  11. What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. English literature reference books for NET?
  13. Best university for M.Phil English Literature?
  14. Which are the literature courses in English and Hindi?
  15. How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services
  16. Criteria for getting appointed as a lecturer in degree college?
  17. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  18. Names of the courses for M.A English?
4th June 2015, 02:07 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Available diploma courses in English literature?

Diploma in English Literature gives you the opportunity to gain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of important aspects of English language and literature.

This course is for those people's who have always wanted to study English language and literature in greater detail, as well as learners who are studying English as a second language.

You can get admission in this course from any private institution. After completion of course a certificate is given to you which certify that you have completed this course properly.
5th June 2015, 11:33 AM
sonymullowal

Default Re: Available diploma courses in English literature?

Hello dear friend,

There is some available courses in English literature.

● List of Courses in English literature:-

»»Master of Arts in English Language

»»Master of Arts in English Literature

»»PhD in English Literature

»»Postgraduate Diploma in English Literature

»»Master of Philosophy in English Literature

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?