14th March 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc physics a good option after diploma in electrical engineering?

Sir, I had completed my diploma in electrical engineering in 2015. Right now, I am thinking to do graduation in B.Sc physics. Will this will be fruitful for or if you can tell any way which will be better? Please send me the answer as soon as possible. I am in very big dilemma and confused what to do and what not to do?

15th March 2017, 04:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc physics a good option after diploma in electrical engineering?

I think it is not fruitful to go for B.Sc Physics after completion of diploma in electrical engineering. You should keep your core line for further study. You can go for Bachelor's in electrical engineering rather than B.Sc Physics. You can apply for admission in Bachelor's degree through LEET exam. In this way your bachelor's degree course duration will reduce to only three years. After completion of bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, you can apply for so many jobs in private sector as well as government sector.
For better career in PSU's you have to appear in GATE exam in the final year of your graduation.
15th March 2017, 06:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc physics a good option after diploma in electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I had completed my diploma in electrical engineering in 2015. Right now, I am thinking to do graduation in B.Sc physics. Will this will be fruitful for or if you can tell any way which will be better? Please send me the answer as soon as possible. I am in very big dilemma and confused what to do and what not to do?

The B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering is the best option than a B.Sc Physics, for the Diploma in Electrical Engineering students. Candidates after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering can join the B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering through lateral entry mode. The admission will be done through lateral entry entrance examination. Candidates will be admitted to the second year of the B.Tech course through lateral entry mode. This is the one of the best option available for diploma in electrical engineering candidates. There are more job opportunities for engineering graduates with good salary than a diploma holder.
31st May 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my graduation in physics.Now i am thinking to do b.tech in electrical engineering under calcutta university.Will this be fruitful? or to have M.sc degree in physics will be better one?
31st July 2021, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Bs.c in software engineering after diploma in electrical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?