10th March 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?

Respected Sir/Madam
I am doing Diploma in Electrical Engineering and
getting very good grades. Is there any option for
lateral entry in B.Tech in Abroad?
I want to do my B.Tech in Abroad.
And also with scholarship.
Kindly tell me if there is any chance.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  3. Can I be eligible for taking admission in Petroleum Engineering in Lateral Entry having completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  4. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  5. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Tech plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry after completing diploma
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  9. Am I eligible for Lateral entry in B.Tech from other state?
  10. Any chance for lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter and diploma in Mechanical engineering
  11. Will it be possible to get scholarship to do B.Tech in lateral entry?
  12. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  13. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  14. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  16. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  17. Any chance for lateral entry admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and ITI in Fitter
  18. Am I eligible for lateral entry after completing Kerala Polytechnic 3 years diploma
15th March 2015, 11:32 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?

No the Lateral Entry Program is not there in Universities of Abroad.
So you will need to at first complete your B.Tech by the Lateral Entry Program here in India and then go Abroad for further higher studies.
The Universities Abroad will give you the chance to study B.Tech if you have passed Class 12 before you went for your Diploma Course.
You will need to crack the SAT and TOEFL Examination to get admission into B.Tech.
If you have not completed Class 12 before your Diploma you will not be eligible tot study B.Tech Abroad but once you complete your B.Tech here in India and then crack the GRE and TOEFL Examination you will be able to do MS Abroad in the best Universities.
Make sure that your career track record of good marks in maintained in your B.Tech Course as well.
Prepare for the GRE and TOEFL Examination in Advance to increase your chances in the Examination.
29th November 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?

I will be passing my diploma in Electronics and telecommunication Engineering in the year 2017 under West Bengal Board (WBUT). Am i eligible for lateral entry in btech in any good college of Bangalore with a scholarship ?
4th December 2019, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

After my bcs there is any chance to take lateral entry
admission in us Universities for computer engineering?
29th February 2020, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir actually I had completed diploma in electronics communication engineering. Now Iam writing 2 exams private so can I study in abroad with 2 certificate for higher studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?