11th May 2021, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Basic requirements to study Bachelor's in Civil engineering from Australia during Covid-19 times?

I'm planning to study in Australia. I completed studying diploma (2017-2020).Now, I wanna know about some basic instructions to study in bachelor's in civil engineering during this Covid-19 times. What is the mandatory band in IELTS to get a scholarship admission in universities & I wrote 15 backlogs in my diploma course but I scored 70% in diploma & 9.2GPA.

11th May 2021, 11:39 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Basic requirements to study Bachelor's in Civil engineering from Australia during Covid-19 times?

Basic requirements to study Bachelor's in Civil engineering from Australia during Covid-19 times can be seen below.

You must have valid IELTS score of minimum 6 band .

You must have student visa.

You must be good at communication skills.

You must be able to pay entire course fee.
14th May 2021, 08:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Basic requirements to study Bachelor's in Civil engineering from Australia during Covid-19 times?

For undergraduate Engineering courses, the applicant must have at least 12 years of primary and secondary education and possess an Australia Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or its equivalent, such as the Indian 12th CBSE pass certificate. 60 per cent or more is usually expected.

The candidate must have overall 6.5 or above IELTS score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?