23rd May 2012, 06:57 PM
sachindi

Should I study Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? What are the basic requirements?

shall I study aeronautic engineering after10th? what is the basic requirement?where is in kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  5. Should I study Aeronautic Engineering after passing 10th? What are the basic requirements?
  6. Should I study Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? What is the basic requirement? Where in Kerala can I take admission?
  7. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
  10. What should I do to study aeronautical engineering course in abroad after completing 10th? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for 10th student?
  12. Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  13. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  14. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  17. Subjects to study after 10th standard to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  18. Basic requirements that a Company demands from the candidate of ECE stream?
23rd March 2013, 10:30 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Should I study Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? What are the basic requirements?

If you want to do Aeronautical Engineering you should be passed with 10+2 from any recognized board.You Should be totally from science field or stream,With physics,Chemistry and Mathematics compulsory Subjects.You can Choses optional subjects Informatics Practice (I.P) as an optional instead of Biology.It will be Beneficial for you.

Beside this after 12th best colleges and Institute in Kerala is as followed for Aeronautical Engineering:

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology.
Thiruvananthpuram, Kerala.

Jawaharlal College of Engineering and Technology.
Palakkad, Kerala.

Rajadhani Institute of Engineering and Technology.
Trivandrum, Kerala.

Regional Institute of Engineering.
Trivandrum, Kerala.

Sha-Shib Aviation Academy, Cochin.
Cochin, Kerala.

Good Luck!!!
31st March 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I study Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? What are the basic requirements?

what should i study after 10th ?
24th May 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

should I study aeronatical engineering after 10th ? what are the basic requirements ? in coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?