4th March 2018, 12:26 PM
sanchayaita roy

What are the basic requirements to join Bachelors degree in Mass Communication and Videography?

I want to pursue Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication and Videography?What are the basic criteria to get into it, like what is the syllabus, what do I need to prepare for entrance and is it compulsory to have portfolio? If in case a student who never got the chance to work in a project, never done internship and want to study about this. Pleas help me in this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
  2. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in BJMC to complete bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  4. Good colleges offering Bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication in India?
  5. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  6. Details about Mass Communication and Videography course from St.Xaviers, Kolkata? Books for entrance exam?
  7. Colleges in Ahmedabad offer Bachelors in Mass Communication?
  8. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  9. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  10. How many seats are available for mass communication & Videography in St.xaviers?
  11. Good colleges offering course Bachelor in Mass Communication?
  12. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  13. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  14. When and where post graduation course in journalism will start?
  15. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  16. Am I eligible to do mass communication from St.Xaviers college after completing graduation in any stream?
  17. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the opportunities in media jobs for B.Tech ECE graduates?
14th March 2018, 09:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the basic requirements to join Bachelors degree in Mass Communication and Videography?

B.Sc in Mass Communication and Videography Course details:-
Duration - 3 years
Level - Graduation
Type - Degree
Eligibility:-
Candidate must have passed at least 10+2 standard or its equivalent from a recognized school board in India.

Syllabus:-
Introduction to Mass Communication
Introduction to Video Production
Introduction to Media Studies
Audiograhy: Design & Production
Script Writing for Media
Camera: Theory, Practice, Aesthetics
Media Production: Script to Screen
Videography
Media Scene in India & Media Theory
Editing
Video Production: Studio & Location
Entrepreneurship Development

Mass Communication and Videography Colleges -
St. Xavier's College, Kolkata
Government Degree College, Baramula
Karim City College, Jamshedpur
Arena Animation, Mumbai

Job Profile:-
Film Editor
Public Relations Executive
Multimedia Professional Photographer
Cinematographer
Publishing Executive
Journalist
Media Planner
Copywriter
Client Servicing Executive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?