13th September 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure and instructions to join Indian Navy for B.E. candidate?

Hello Sir/Mam,
Actually I have completed my 12th in Science stream and I want to join Indian Navy after this and right now I am pursuing B.E. right now. Can I get the detail information for the joining procedures and instructions after B.E.?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to join Indian Navy for 12th PCM candidate? Posts available with expected salary?
  2. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in IT?
  4. Procedure to join Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 5th semester of B.Tech course with an age of 22 years?
  5. Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?
  6. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  7. How can I join Indian Navy being a candidate having Color Blindness?
  8. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  9. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completing HSC?
  10. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  11. Procedure to join Ph.D after MCA?
  12. Procedure and entrance exam to join Indian Navy for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  13. Can I join Indian Navy after completing BSc in Statistics? I am interested in Indian Navy
  14. Procedure to apply for Indian Navy having secured 48% in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after completing 10th being a female candidate?
  16. Can I join Indian Navy after passing commerce? Procedure to join it?
  17. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  18. Detailed procedure to join Indian Army for Madhyamik passed candidate?
18th September 2015, 01:43 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure and instructions to join Indian Navy for B.E. candidate?

Yes, you can join in Indian Navy after completing your graduation. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Combined Defence Services (CDS) exam to recruit the eligible candidates.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 19-22 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete his/her graduation in any stream from any recognized university or institution.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written exam.

* Medical test.

* Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?