27th March 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Paint Technology for 12th candidate?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Paint Technology course. As I have done 12th so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

31st March 2019, 02:52 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Paint Technology for 12th candidate?

=> As per my knowledge, it is not beneficial to do Diploma in Paint Technology for the 12th candidate.

=> If you want to study Diploma in Paint Technology then you should go for this course after completing your 10th class.

=> The duration of Diploma in Paint Technology course is three years after 10th class.

=> My suggestion to you is that you should go for the other graduation courses after completing 12th class rather than Diploma in Paint Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?