4th April 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology for 12th candidate?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology course. As I have done 12th so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

13th April 2019, 12:17 AM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology for 12th candidate?

Yes, it is always advisable to opt for the course that best fits you and the course you wish to opt for as it will be a better idea.

Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology is a great career to go ahead with. You can opt for Bachelors degree or and Masters degree after completion of your Diploma degree if you wish to.
13th April 2019, 12:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology for 12th candidate?

Yes, it is beneficial to do a Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology for the 12th candidate.

The name of the best job opportunity for you after completing this course is given below.

=> Textile Mills

=> Garment Store Chains

=> Freelancing (Fashion Houses)

=> Leather Companies

=> Academic Institutes

=> Garment Manufacturing Units

=> Export Houses

=> Garment Manufacturing Units
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?