19th May 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in ECE for 12th candidate?

I have completed 12th successfully. My aim is to join Diploma in one of the top colleges but my father is refusing me to join Diploma in ECE. I am interested to studying Diploma in ECE so please advise me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Pathology for BDS candidate?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 10th WBBSE candidate?
  3. Is it possible to study EEE for a candidate after completion of ECE Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Deemed University being a 12th Science student?
  5. Possibility to study 1 year Diploma in ECE for a candidate who has discontinued B.Tech(ECE) 2 years ago?
  6. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Distance PG Diploma in Finance for M.Com candidate?
  8. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  11. Which is beneficial to study among Computer Engineering and Computer Application in Diploma for 10th candidate?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Biochemistry for 12th CBSE candidate?
  14. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for 12th Science girl candidate?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Insurance for B.Com candidate?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Archaeology on 12th basis in Abroad?
  17. Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?
  18. How to proceed further to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed 12th class and pursuing Diploma in ECE?
21st May 2016, 11:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in ECE for 12th candidate?

Yes, you can do Diploma course in ECE after completion of your 12th standard, if you are interested. Before pursuing Engineering course, you can gain more knowledge by studying Diploma course. Since, you have completed 12th standard, you can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma course and after completion of three years Diploma course, you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
21st May 2016, 02:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is beneficial for you to pursue this Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. But it is useful if you go for Diploma directly after 10th Class. But no problem, assume that 2 years are wasted and continue your studies. Generally, Diploma in Engineering can be done after completion of 10th Class. The major benefit of studying this Diploma in Engineering course is, you may be equipped with the major core concepts at diploma level itself. You may find numerous jobs after completion of Bachelor Degree in the same course. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you better to go with B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering as you have already done 12th Class. So that it would be beneficial for you not wasting academic years. You may appear in Bachelor Degree in Engineering Entrance Examinations to get seat in the top colleges.
22nd May 2016, 02:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you should very much opt for Diploma in ECE if you wish for it. You should try to convince your father about it.

However, if you wish to further get admission in B.Tech course via lateral entry scheme, in that case I would suggest you to directly opt for B.Tech course and not Diploma. Do any such course where your interest lies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?