2nd April 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Chandigarh Polytechnic College. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

9th April 2019, 02:14 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

As per the information available, Chandigarh Polytechnic College is affiliated to Punjab State Board for Technical Education (PSBTE) and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

They have more than 50 companies visiting them for Job fair and the university have their own placement cell.

You can visit the website http://www.cpcgharuan.com/placements/index.php for more information. However, you are the best person to decide what will be better for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?