2nd April 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

Respected Sir, can you tell me that what is the expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses of this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

8th April 2019, 07:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Chandigarh Polytechnic College are as per norms of Punjab State Board of Technical Education.

Candidates who have passed 10th standard with English, Science and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board are eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Chandigarh Polytechnic College.
9th April 2019, 02:04 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

Fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

As per the information available, the fee for the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College is Rs,29,150 per annum.

You can visit the website www.cpcgharuan.com for more information.

Contact Address:-

Chandigarh Polytechnic College,
Gharuan,
Mohali (Punjab)
Phone numbers:- +91-9915999224, +91-9915999223
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?