2nd April 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Chandigarh Polytechnic College. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

8th April 2019, 04:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Chandigarh Polytechnic College. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

Students who have passed Class 10th or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in the Chandigarh Polytechnic College.
Duration of the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is three years in the Chandigarh Polytechnic College. Students who want to study diploma in mechanical engineering course needs to have basic knowledge of English, Mathematics and Science subjects. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
8th April 2019, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

You need to have class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education first and then you will be eligible for polytechnic entrance exam of the concerned state.

You will get admission at your choice of college through counselling if you have got an excellent rank in the polytechnic entrance exam.
8th April 2019, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed 10th standard with English, Science and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

After completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course.
9th April 2019, 12:50 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have completed 10th standard without any pending backlog then your eligible to apply for Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College. You must score at least 50% of marks in 10th board exam also have to score good marks in Mathematics and science subject.

For more details please Click Here !!
9th April 2019, 02:11 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in First Semester of First year in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College, you would need to be 10th pass with Science, English & Mathematics.

To Get admission for third semester or 2nd year lateral entry:- You should be 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with vocational or Technical course.

You can visit the website http://www.cpcgharuan.com/admission.php for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?