24th May 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai

I am 12th Science pass with Couple of Diploma trade certificates in Refrigeration and Air conditioning. I am a working professional, needs to complete my diploma which is valid all over india and is approved by AICTE.

I want to do correspondence Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university. Please let me know whether the same is for three years of one year. And Also whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai, Since i belong to Mumbai.

Please revert

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE Class 12 Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. What can I study to get a degree after passing diploma in engineering(Air conditioning and refrigeration)
  3. Annamalai University-P.G. Diploma in Automobile Maintenance-Trouble Shooting and Maintenance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Will I get Sinhagad College of Engineering, Kondhwa Branch for computer science after scoring 79 marks in CET?
  5. Which are the best colleges offering part time M.Tech in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
  6. How to do ITI in Refrigeration and Air conditioning through distance education
  7. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Annamalai University Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration- Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Annamalai University B.A. Third Year, English Shakespeare Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Which university should I choose for B.Com between Mumbai and Annamalai University?
  12. Annamalai University-P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science-Advanced Topics in Actuarial Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Annamalai University B.A. Third Year, History of Social Thoughts Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What is the admission criteria and the course detail for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to do Electrical diploma after passing 12th in commerce?
  16. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Annamalai University-P.G. Diploma in Automobile Maintenance-Auto Garage Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How could I get admission for Ph.D in commerce?
14th February 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai

Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning in available new Mumbai and course fee details
9th April 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai

Please suggest names and addresses of Institutions in India who impart specialized training courses for students who have passed ITI 2-year Mechanic - Refrigeration and Air-conditioning course, for acquiring higher skills in that field and at the same time groom themselves for higher academic studies and qualification for future growth.

Mayank Majumder
Cell 8697937025
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?