3rd June 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completed 10th? Requirements to get admission?

Hello,
What are the requirements for
admission in Diploma in Architecture
after 10th completed? I have to give
NATA exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  2. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  3. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  5. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  6. What all are the requirements for getting an architecture (NATA) seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science & Technology if secured 50% in Architecture Diploma course and obtained 135 rank in NATA?
  9. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  10. Will I be able to get admission n GNDU Amritsar in B.Arch? I have completed diploma in Architecture
  11. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for NATA?
  12. Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  13. How to make a career in Archeology in Jaipur?
  14. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  17. Can I study M.Arch after completing Post Diploma in Town Planning & Architecture course?
  18. Whether NATA score is necessary to apply for Diploma in Architecture courses at IGNOU or any other Government college? Opportunities of diploma in Architecture course?
9th June 2015, 09:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completed 10th? Requirements to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
What are the requirements for
admission in Diploma in Architecture
after 10th completed? I have to give
NATA exam for admission?
Yes, you are eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Those candidates who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
2nd March 2018, 09:59 AM
Purva Pradhan

Default Re: Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completed 10th? Requirements to get admission?

If I submit from on the basis of 10th but I'm 12th passed then is it aloud for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?