18th April 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training?

Hi Sir, I am going to join State Board of Technical Education and Training for Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I do this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

24th April 2019, 05:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training?

Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering will give you the knowledge of the petrochemical industry, both technical and non technical side. This course is structured in a way that one has a lot to experience in the petrochemical industry, and can shape the future aspects of this domain, there is a lot to be discovered in this field.

After doing this course you excellence in teaching, and some of the employment areas are:-

GD research Center Private Limited
Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited
SM AKER management Services Private Limited
McKinsey & Company
Talific Consulting Services Private Limited
Colleges & Universities
26th April 2019, 02:52 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training?

Petrochemical engineering basically deals with the scope and study of refining petroleum and crude oil with the use of new and advanced technology.

You can work in any government and private firm, You can also join Multi natioanl Companies in Saudi Arabia.

Top recruiters of Petrochemical Engineers are:-

1)Essar Oil Limited

2)Oil and Natural Gas Corporation

3)Oil India Ltd

4)Reliance Petrochemicals

You can expect a salary package of Rs.1,80,000 to Rs,2,25,000 as a fresher in India. However, it is just double or triple in overseas countries like, UAE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?