18th April 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering which is available in State Board of Technical Education and Training. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

22nd April 2019, 12:15 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering which is available in State Board of Technical Education and Training. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!
The course structure of Diploma in petrochemical Engineering in state Board of Technical Education and training involves the topics of,

1) Chemistry of oil and gas, Reservoir Properties, Permeability, and saturation.

2) Paraffins and Asphalts, Well Productivity Engineering, production from two phase reservoirs.

3) Gas Reservoir production, flow performance, Artifical left, Emulsions, water injections, and Disposals.
25th April 2019, 03:33 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Course structure of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training?

Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering is a 3 year diploma level course in the domain in petroleum engineering.

The eligibility for which is qualified 10+2 with over 33% marks in each subject. Considering the admission procedure for this course, it is mandatory for a student to have completed the 10th standard with science.

The following list shows the glimpse of the syllabus which is being taught to the students pursuing this course are:

Chemistry of Oil and Gas
reservoir properties
Permeability and saturation
Paraffins and Asphaltenes
Well Productivity engineering
Production from two-phase reservoirs
Gas reservoir production
Flow performance
Article Left
Emulsions
Water Injections and Disposals
Design and Testing of Lowlines
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?