22nd July 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Best Diploma engineering stream for girls

My name is Begum and I'm interested in diploma in electronics and communication engineering but some students told me that diploma in electrical electronics engineering is the best. Which branch is the best? Pease help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Best courses in science stream for girls after 12th? Which is a better option for girls, Medical or Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Suitable stream in Diploma for girls?
  3. Which field will be suitable for me as a 15 year old girl? -- [New]
  4. Is it good for girls to take up diploma course in biotechnology?
  5. Which stream in Engineering course has a better career scope for Girls?
  6. How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  8. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  9. Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?
  10. Is Mechanical Engineering field good for girls?
  11. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  12. What are the job opportunities available for girls after completion of diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  13. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  14. Can I apply for Railway Engineering being a candidate of 12th class with Maths? Do girls are eligible for this course? Last date to join this course?
  15. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  16. What are the courses available after completing SSLC?
  17. Which stream in Engineering has a better career scope for Girls?
  18. Whether Chemical Engineering course is good for girls or not??
28th July 2016, 05:47 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Diploma engineering stream for girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Begum and I'm interested in diploma in electronics and communication engineering but some students told me that diploma in electrical electronics engineering is the best. Which branch is the best? Pease help me.

There are many Engineering Diploma courses which suits girls. Some of the courses given below;
Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Diploma in Architectural Assistantship
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Information Technology
Diploma in Chemical Engineering
For the above diploma courses, the students who have completed 10th standard can apply. In some states the admission will be done through entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?