29th May 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Which is best option after Matriculation? Diploma or higher secondary?

Sir/Mam,

If i do diploma after my Matriculation complete it is best by not using Intermediate and do diploma for Engineer ? Can someone please provide me the right guidance on the same? Expecting to get the information soon from you all.

Thank you!

29th May 2015, 10:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best option after Matriculation? Diploma or higher secondary?

You can opt for Diploma course or 11th standard in which you are interested after completion of your 10th standard. I suggest you to opt for Diploma course because you can gain more practical knowledge by pursuing Diploma course and also you can find many job opportunities when compared to opportunities available after completion of 12th standard. You can also pursue B.Tech course by appearing in LEET examination after completion of your three years Diploma course.
29th May 2015, 11:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best option after Matriculation? Diploma or higher secondary?

If you are interested to pursue graduation in Engineering course, then it is better to join in Diploma courses, because by joining in Diploma courses, you can gain practical knowledge. In case, if you have not decided your graduation course, then it is better to join in Intermediate, because after the completion of Intermediate, you will have a chance to join in Engineering course or any other courses of your interest.
29th May 2015, 11:22 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

As you said earlier you are interested in doing engineering, you can choose any one option from the both Intermediate or Diploma. If you can choose intermediate to study, then you need to take MPC in 11th standard.After completing 12th class you choose engineering through common entrance test. If you have interest in technical field then you can choose Diploma. In diploma you can opt for any stream in which you are interested. After completion of Diploma you can take admission in B.Tech 2nd year directly through entrance test.
25th August 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I want a good job for my carrier .i am perfect in maths.so, pls suggest me in taking a good way
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?