7th September 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best option- hotel management or ITI or polytechnic?

Sir, my name is Prasad. Recently, I had completed my 10th class. Now I am in confusion. Give me the best choice to study. Is it good to study hotel management or polytechnic or ITI? Tell me a good course to lead my life happily.

Related Questions:
8th September 2016, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best option- hotel management or ITI or polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my name is Prasad. Recently, I had completed my 10th class. Now I am in confusion. Give me the best choice to study. Is it good to study hotel management or polytechnic or ITI? Tell me a good course to lead my life happily.

The best option is to study the Polytechnic Engineering Diploma course than an ITI or hotel management course. The engineering diploma course is three years duration. After the course the aspirant has an option to study B.Tech through lateral entry mode. But it is not possible to study B.Tech after ITI or Hotel Management course. The scopes for the engineering diploma holders are high. They can work in government and private sector organizations. They also can work in various PSUs after completion of diploma course. The diploma holders can grow gradually; they can also study part time engineering graduation. The diploma holders get more practical knowledge and exposure, so they can get a job easily. So it is better to do Polytechnic Engineering Diploma course.
9th September 2016, 12:05 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

All the three courses are good at their own field and can be done after the completion of class 10th. It all depends upon you that in which field you are interested to enhance your career as you can opt any one of them at this instant. According to my opinion you must go for the Hotel management course as it has a great scope after wards in your future. You can also have opportunities to go abroad after the completion of Hotel Management.
13th July 2018, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir, now i am studying hotel management course (food production)., and I got it polytechnic (automobile) but i am confused what is better?.
27th May 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Which course is the best among this three(iti , polytechnic and catering diploma)?
18th June 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed plus two. I have a confusion what is the best option hotel management or polytechnic
30th March 2021, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir now iam completed my 10th iam confused what is better choice to da now polytechnic or hotel management
12th October 2021, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm complete 12th iam confused what is better choice to du hotel Mangmant Or iti
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?