19th November 2016, 12:17 PM
faizalsalim

Should I pursue Hotel Management course after taking admission in Engineering? Will it be a good option?

Respected Sir, I am Faisal and I am studying in an Engineering college but I am not interested in pursuing Engineering because it is very Theoretical and tough for me. I want to do Hotel Management but my dad wants me to pursue Engineering. I want to know should I pursue Hotel Management course after taking admission in Engineering? Will it be a good option for my career? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the total subjects in Hotel Management course?
  2. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  3. Does it a good choice of opting for Hotel Management and Catering Technology as a Career Option? What course I have to pursue these careers?
  4. Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?
  5. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  6. Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course?
  7. What should i study to make career in Cooking field after 12th from MCVC?
  8. Hotel Management after 10th standard? Is it a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management? -- [New]
  10. What is the total course duration of Hotel Management? From where can I pursue the course?
  11. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  12. Whether I will get a good job after completing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management or I have to pursue Higher studies?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE?
  14. Will I get a degree by doing Hotel Management? Percentage needed for taking admission in Hotel Management?
  15. Is there any short term courses in Hotel Management Field? How can I get admission in the course?
  16. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  17. Is Hotel Management Course from Government Colleges Not Good?
  18. Can I pursue Hotel Management course at the age of 25 years? Which Hotel Management Institute should I join?
21st November 2016, 12:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue Hotel Management course after taking admission in Engineering? Will it be a good option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizalsalim View Post
Respected Sir, I am Faisal and I am studying in an Engineering college but I am not interested in pursuing Engineering because it is very Theoretical and tough for me. I want to do Hotel Management but my dad wants me to pursue Engineering. I want to know should I pursue Hotel Management course after taking admission in Engineering? Will it be a good option for my career? Please answer as soon as possible.

No, you should not pursue hotel management after taking admission in engineering. You should continue your engineering after taking admission in it. The scope for the engineering graduation is very high compared to the hotel management course. The subjects may be tougher now and from the second year onwards you can find it more interesting. So try to continue your engineering and do not quit in the middle. It is very difficult to get admission in engineering colleges, so continue your education. It is not a good option to quit engineering to study hotel management course.
21st November 2016, 04:34 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Should I pursue Hotel Management course after taking admission in Engineering? Will it be a good option?

Yes, you can join Hotel Management course.

If you are not really interested in doing Engineering , try to convince your parents and try to make them clear about the Hotel management course and the future scope .

It will be a good option also because it is also a fast growing and well-scoped field only.

But do it in the best institute for your bright future.

Most of the Institute are offering Jobs after completing your Hotel Management studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?