15th November 2012, 08:40 PM
Diyashi kapoor

Will I be eligible to give Polytechnic exam after doing diploma with hotel management

Sir, i want to do computer engg. In diploma after 12th pass with hotel management.so can i eligible to give polytechnic exam???
Please tell me at [email protected]
i m waiting for your answer please reply me.I shall be very thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  2. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  3. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  4. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  5. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  6. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  7. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management if completed 10th standard?
  9. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  10. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  12. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  13. Am I eligible for IPS exam after doing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology after 12th?
  14. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  15. Am I eligible for bank PO exam? I have done 12th and then 3 years diploma in hotel management
  16. How to do hotel management without passing 12th?
  17. How to do hotel management without passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
4th September 2013, 11:46 AM
jahangir24

Default Re: Will I be eligible to give Polytechnic exam after doing diploma with hotel management

You have to attempt the polytechnic entrance exam with 10th qualification only.

If your age is eligible for applying entrance you can face the exam.

If you qualify in that exam then you can enter in the desired branch in diploma.
1st November 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to give Polytechnic exam after doing diploma with hotel management

can i give ips exam after doing polytechnic
1st November 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

can i give ips exam after doing polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?