15th October 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available in Bihar Flying Institute Patna for Commercial Pilot Licence course students?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to studying Commercial Pilot Licence course from the Bihar Flying Institute Patna. I want to know about the placement facility available in this institute for such candidates. Please tell me about the campus placement asap.

15th September 2022, 11:27 PM
Muskan Ahmad

Default Re: Campus placement available in Bihar Flying Institute Patna for Commercial Pilot Licence course students?

Yes you can get campus placement in Bihar flying institute patna for commercial pilot course students on the basis of your academic performance and your skills there are plenty of website which provides you online mode of applying for placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?