6th January 2011, 05:07 PM
vskkarthick
Junior Member+

DRDO set exam: B.E. third year students eligibility, application forms and jobs?

hi friends can any one help me to prepare for DRDO SET exam. first i need to know that following things.
  1. 1. can third year BE student write this exam?
    2. where and when can we get application form?
    3. what is the cost for that?
    4. Most important thing is how many jobs are vacancies?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of DRDO application forms? Date of exam for EEE students?
  2. Application form for summer internship 2015 in DRDO?
  3. When are the applications for drdo entrance exams released and how to apply?
  4. Date of DRDO SET exam? From where to get the application form? Cost of the application form?
  5. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in DRDO, Wipro, TCS and Microsoft, India for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  6. What should I do to get a government job in Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  7. When to get online application forms for SET Exam for the year 2012?
  8. Application for NET-SET exam? Centers of exam? Websites if it is Online?
  9. Books to be referred to apply for DRDO SET B entrance exam?
  10. Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?
  11. Eligibility of MCA students for DRDO entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply and Mathematics syllabus of Tamil Nadu SLET?
  13. Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering? What are the opportunities in this field?
  14. DRDO eligibility criteria for Summer Internship/Training? From where I will get the application form? What is the duration of training?
  15. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form?
  16. Which type of jobs are available for engineering students in DRDO?
  17. When is the application form for DRDO Summer training? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for DRDO?
  18. When will the application forms for SET Exam be issued?
15th January 2011, 04:07 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: DRDO set exam: B.E. third year students eligibility, application forms and jobs?

Dear,

DRDO publish the vacancies in Employment News, Rozgar Samachar and opens in internet website also i.e. www.freshersworld.com.

Age Eligibility: - upto 30 years for general candidate, upto 35 years for OBC candidate and upto 40 years for SC / ST candidate.

Educational Qualification: - Passed B.E. or B.Tech. with 65 % marks from a regonised university and final year appearing candidate can also apply.

Good Luck
24th January 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: DRDO set exam: B.E. third year students eligibility, application forms and jobs?

hello sir,
may i know that frm where will i get the application form for summer training at DRDO....
10th May 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

For what we have to write drdo exam?Please explain
7th August 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

respected sir can i give drdo set in b.tech 3rd year.
30th September 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

can i get job in HVF, AVADI, Chennai if i pass DRDO exam?
30th September 2011, 09:11 PM
SANDIP401

DRDO EXAMS CAN NOT BE ATTENDED BY 3RD YEAR BTECH STUDENTS.ONLY PASS OUT AND FINAL YEAR STUDENTS CAN APPLY FOR IT WHO HAVE 60% MARKS ON AVERAGE.THE APPLICATION METHOD CAN BE DONE THOUGH THE HOMEPAGE OF DRDO WHEN THE ADVERTISEMENT WILL BE OUT FOR IT.YOU WILL GET THE NEWS OF ADVT. AT VARIOUS PLACES LIKE THIS:
1)www.freshersworld.com
2)sarkari-naukri blog
3)employment newz
4)DRDO site etc.
30th September 2011, 11:28 PM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

DRDO publish the vacancies in Employment News, Rozgar Samachar and opens in internet website also i.e. www.freshersworld.com.

Age Eligibility: - upto 30 years for general candidate, upto 35 years for OBC candidate and upto 40 years for SC / ST candidate.

Educational Qualification: - Passed B.E. or B.Tech. with 65 % marks from a regonised university and final year appearing candidate can also apply.

Thanks
6th October 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

WHICH IS BEST IIT OR IIAE DEHRADUN FOR AEROSPACE ENGINEERING?
12th November 2011, 05:19 PM
rudramishra

Dear,

Good Luck
2nd July 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have a b.tech degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Am I elligible for DRDO-SET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?