27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  4. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  5. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  13. Fee expenses of BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences? -- [New]
  15. Best course to study in Operation Theater after B.Sc Physics? List of colleges for it?
  16. Information regarding X Ray MRI scan?
  17. What's the registration procedure in Paramedical technician council of India(Chattisgarh)? I've got diploma in medical laboratory technology -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed to join the lab technician course?
29th July 2018, 05:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Lab Technician course at the Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula are as follows:

Semester 1 – Rs 25,000
Semester 2 – Rs 25,000
Semester 3 – Rs 25,000
Semester 4 – Rs 25,000

Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?