29th June 2020, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Diploma in X-Ray Technology admission in Haryana Technical Institute?

Hello friends, I want to know how I can get admission into the Haryana Technical Institute for studying Diploma in X-Ray Technology course? I don’t know about the procedure so I need to know about this. Please let me know asap.

11th May 2021, 12:23 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Procedure to get Diploma in X-Ray Technology admission in Haryana Technical Institute?

Procedure to get Diploma in X-Ray Technology admission in Haryana Technical Institute is;

There is no need to appear any entrance exam to get admission.

You can get direct admission on the basis of 10th score.

You can visit given address for application submission.

Najafgarh Main Thana Rd, Chawla Stand, opp. Opp. Optical Planets, Najafgarh, Delhi, 110043
Map of haryana technical institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?