9th March 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Is campus placement available for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technicians student of Colaco Academy of Paramedical Sciences Bangalore?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technicians course in Colaco Academy of Paramedical Sciences Bangalore. I would like to know that this institute provides campus placement for the candidates who are pursuing this Diploma course?

31st August 2022, 04:15 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is campus placement available for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technicians student of Colaco Academy of Paramedical Sciences Bangalore?

Those candidates who have completed 10th degree from a recognized university.

Minimum marks required 55%.

Duration of this course is 1 year.

No campus placement is available.
31st August 2022, 07:57 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is campus placement available for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technicians student of Colaco Academy of Paramedical Sciences Bangalore?

No age criteria for this course.

No campus placement is available.

Those candidates who have completed their 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?