6th March 2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for Diploma in Pharmacy students of LM College of Pharmacy Ahmedabad

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that LM College of Pharmacy Ahmedabad is offering Diploma in Pharmacy course. I want to know if this institute provides placement facilities for such Diploma students? Please let me know as soon as possible.

7th March 2021, 03:52 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Diploma in Pharmacy students of LM College of Pharmacy Ahmedabad

Campus placement facility for Diploma in Pharmacy students of LM College of Pharmacy Ahmedabad is;

In this college placement is gorgeous because pass out students quickly get job through college campus placement .

Various companies visit campus to hire students in last semester.
7th March 2021, 08:25 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Diploma in Pharmacy students of LM College of Pharmacy Ahmedabad

Yes, campus Placement facility is available for Diploma in Pharmacy students of LM College of Pharmacy Ahmedabad . The Placement cell does the following activities to assist students get placement with the best organizations and hospitals.

:- Provide industrial visits to improve the technical knowledge of the students.
:-Assist the students for completing industrial internship.
:-Develop database of students interested for placement.
:-Organizing Classes for Personality Development and Communication Skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?