6th March 2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to pursue a Diploma in Pharmacy in LM College of Pharmacy Ahmedabad?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission into the LM College of Pharmacy Ahmedabad for studying for a Diploma in Pharmacy course. So, is there any entrance exam for securing admission in this college for this Diploma course?

7th March 2021, 03:49 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue a Diploma in Pharmacy in LM College of Pharmacy Ahmedabad?

Yes,There is entrance exam to pursue a Diploma in Pharmacy in LM College of Pharmacy Ahmedabad.

You can get admission through JUGCET exam.

You must have valid score in JUGCET exam to get admission.
7th March 2021, 08:20 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue a Diploma in Pharmacy in LM College of Pharmacy Ahmedabad?

Yes, entrance examination is available to pursue a Diploma in Pharmacy in LM College of Pharmacy Ahmedabad. You would need to appear in Gujarat Common Entrance Examination (GUJCET 2021).

The application form would be available in https://gujcet.gseb.org/. You need to fill the application form correctly and completely and ad to qualify the entrance examination followed by attending the counseling.

The total number of seats available for iploma in Pharmacy in LM College of Pharmacy Ahmedabad is 120.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?